Sunday, May 20, 2007

The Power Of The Subconscious Mind

About ten years ago I discovered the great power of the subconscious mind. I stumbled upon it by accident. I had gone to a local gym to play a pick up game of basketball. Now I have to tell you I am a very super competitive individual. However on this particular day I really did not feel like being competitive. My main objective was to play a couple of games and get some excercise and just have some fun.

We were playing a half court game. The team that reached 12 points first won. Each basket counted as one point. My team consisted of 4 players as did the other team. As I mentioned earlier I did not feel like being really competitive and apparently everyone else on my team felt the same way, because before long the score was 9 to 3 in favor of our opponents. That's when the game took a strange turn. When the other team scored their 9th point one of their team members yelled out .... NEXT!!!!

What's meant by this is the winning team is telling the next team on the sidelines to warm up and get ready because for all practical purposes this game is over. It's really a sign of disrespect to the team that is still on the court, even though they are losing. I took offense to that. I remember thinking these thoughts immediately afterwards...."We will not lose this game". Suddenly I increased the intensity in my own game and my teammates sensed this new level of intensity.
I played harder and they played harder. Eventually the game ended and we won by a score of 12 to 10. After that game I really did not give it much thought. The only thing I know is that we increased our intensity and began to play the game at a higher level.

But there was more to it than that. I now can sit back and reflect on how I was feeling. After I began to think those thoughts..."We will not lose this game", there was absolutely no doubt in my mind. There was no time sit back and rationalize a game plan. I had no specific plan of action on how we were going to win that game.

I merely sent to my subconscious mind an unquestioned belief backed by supercharged emotion and my subconscious mind mapped out the game plan, for the victory. Your thoughts are things and they form the basis for what you become and what you do.
Never underestimate the power of your subconscious mind. Once you send an unquestioned command to the subconscious mind backed by a state of belief mixed with faith and charged with emotion the subconscious goes to work to make it come true. It begans to work even while you are sleep. It never rests until that goal is realized.

Tap into the power of your subconscious mind to reach your goals in 2007 and become the success you were destined to become. Make your massive fortune a reality.



To Your Great Success.

Mel Richardson - CEO
P.O. Box 22661
Beachwood, Ohio 44122
216-956-3640VisionStar Enterprises

www.amazingpowergoals.com
Melvin21@msn.com

No comments: