Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Business Wealth Building Strategies Coming to a City Near You




Tracy Repchuk here and I wanted to tell you about a discovery I have recently made.

It was that internet marketing is great - but it can be missing 2 key elements and that is business building and wealth strategies and publicity and promotion for effective branding and traffic.

That is why I have joined forces with 2 of the most powerful women I have ever met - with skills that perfectly complement what I do - and together the 3 of us are changing lives - dramatically, instantly and easily.

I want you to experience what we do - in this one day event.

Whether you are in the Los Angeles area, London UK, Dublin Ireland, Edinburgh Scotland, Calgary Alberta
Geneva Switzerland, Phoenix Arizona, Denver, Colorado or points in between - the Power of 3 is coming to a town near you on our World Tour.

Right now our dates are ready for September and October and I want you to see if you can make it to one of them.

Go here and find out more: The Power of 3 World Tour

This is not your typical event, it is just myself, Debbie Allen and Marie O'Riordan giving you the plan you need to succeed with Media, Mindset and Marketing.

Go now : The Power of 3 World Tour

I look forward to seeing you there.

Tracy Repchuk
Your Recurring Riches for Life Coach

PS - If you want us to come to your city, let us know.

PPS - I guarantee you will leave saying you never saw anything like that. It will unlock your barriers, and catapult you forward towards your successful destiny.

PPPS - Select Your City Here : The Power of 3 World Tour

No comments: